Trabae Progress Update

I just wanted to make a post on how I was doing with Trabae and how I've been improving it.


First off, God has really blessed me with smooth development so far.  Secondly, I don't plan on releasing too many more demos.  I'm hoping to just post my progress until it's finished.  I might make a few more videos but who knows.  Okay then,  here is a list of the features I'm working on at the moment or plan to implement later.

Local Co-Op (Coming along quite nicely so far)
    Player 1 will use the keyboard and Player 2 will use a controller ( I might add keyboard controls too, but I don't know how hard it will be to share a keyboard)  I've tested it out a few times with my brothers and it's pretty fun.  I'll let you know more about it later.
 (BTW - I was hoping to add online multiplayer but without voice-chat it would be practically impossible.)

Local VS (Still working on the idea some)

Customizable Controls (Easier than I thought it would be - so far)
      Like I said early God has blessed me with smooth development.  This is something I thought would be tough at first but as I worked on it more it got easier and easier!

Level Editor and Level Player Updates (Haven't started yet)
     As of now you can't create Co-op or Vs levels yet, I hope it won't be too hard to implement.

Update menu (Hopefully it should be easy...)

And that's all I can think of at the moment.  I'll let you know more information as development progresses.

Comments

Post a Comment