Introducing "Partly Pop Can"

Partly Pop Can is a game currently in development for Android and PC. After some experimental goop is spilled into a pop can, the pop can comes alive. Bounce, fly, soar, and shoot your way through the laboratory.  Collect the small green beakers while avoiding Professor Glob's deadly traps.



This will be my first attempt at making a game for Android.  It will also be my first game I sell.  Up until now my games have all been free to play.  I still haven't figured out the pricing scheme, but it will definitely be as affordable as I can possibly make it while still being able to make a little bit of money.

There's also going to be a huge level of customization.  Right now there are 30 different hats, 17 different accessories, and 10 different suits.  Making over 6000 unique ways you can customize your pop can.  There are all sorts of crazy, cool, cute, and classy combinations.  Here are just a few:


I'm hoping to release a demo very soon.  I really can't wait to show it to everyone.
I'll be posting a picture of a new random character every day on the Partly Pop Can facebook Page
So go over there and "like" it to see what other crazy combinations there are. (trust me there are a lot)

Well I guess that's it for now,
littlejoe, Angelwire Studio,
TGBTG

Comments