OVGE Recap

I just now realized I haven't update the blog with details about how OVGE went.  Shame on me!  A lot happened so I've got a lot to talk about, but I'll try to keep it brief.

     All in all I had a blast at OVGE.  Never before had I seen such a large group of people with such a passion for games.  I met some new people, talked to people in person I'd only talked to over the internet, and got to watch people enjoy my games. (at least I hope they enjoyed them :p ) Watching people smile as they walk around in Wild Western, get past a tough level in Volcosis, or laugh at one of my corny in-game jokes fills me with a great feeling.  That's the reason I make games.  Even though I'm an incredibly shy un-talkative person, I still had a chance to connect with other people in a way I couldn't normally.

So in summary, I had a lot of fun and will almost certainly be there next year!

Here are some links to some of the people I met:

There's a lot of other people that I know I forgot to mention.  So if you were there leave a comment below and let me know.  Thanks again to everyone that stopped by and chatted and/or played.  You all really made OVGE special.

Josiah Jones,
AngelWire Studio
T.G.B.T.G.

Comments

  1. It was great to meet you, AngelWire. We enjoyed playing the Indian in Wild Western! We would like to invite you to be a guest, at the end of October 2014, for Izumicon, in OKC, and Wizard World, in Tulsa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment